Philippians 1:3 ("I thank my God upon every remembrance of you...")
I count every remembrance of my loved ones a blessing...and every image is a continued blessing!
Welcome to my bloghome! Here I share favorite images, special moments, information, honors and little glimpses into my life. You are welcome to share in my life as is seen through my eyes, my lens and my vision. ~sherry boles
Absolutely NO COPYING these images in any way (which includes downloading) without EXPRESS permission from the photographer! It's against the law and not very nice. All images in this blog are property of sherry s. boles and are protected by Federal Copyright Laws. A download tracker is installed on this blog.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

no handshakes...It's hugs

My daughter doesn’t shake hands. She says that it makes no sense. Even when explained to her, she can’t grasp the concept at all. However, she has learned to like hugs. (Good thing…We are a hugging family! :))
Our congregation has been good to try with our daughter…most especially since I began blogging about our situation. When one of the men of our church congregation (who always tries to get handshakes to no avail) tried today, I told him that he wouldn’t get a handshake but he could probably get a hug. He reached out and sure enough my daughter gave him a hug with a smile. With that, she had a line of two other men waiting happily for their hugs and the ability to feel that connection with my daughter on her level.  

*Happy Momma Moment*